My Blog List

Monday, April 25, 2011

Coming Soon - "I think continually of those who are truly great."

I'm working on a rather long Detroit post that needs to flow, but has so far resisted the author's recreative purposes. We'll (the author and I) persist with our efforts.

It's interesting that the Democratic Party, which has been involved in a Republican-Compromise-In for the past couple of years, has began a "Republicans! Republicans! Danger! Republicans" chant for money to finance their do-nothing re-election campaigns. And President Obama has resumed his pre-election progressive chanting. There's nothing short of the usual profanities that I can think of as an anti-chant-chant. This sort of entertainment (viz., politics) is to be resisted. I'll try to resist.

Until "Coming soon" flows....

1 comment: