My Blog List

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mr. Charlie's on our case

I awoke this morning with Mr. Charlie on my mind. I had an image of Barak Obama, draped in robes of justice, with a basketball in one hand and a shotgun and whip in the other. Mr. Charlie told him what to do. Mr. Charlie told The Supreme Court what to do. Mr. Charlie told Congress what to do. Told the CIA, FBI, NSA what to do.
  We thought after Barak Obama's elections that we were rid of Mr. Charlie - Mr. Charlie (Mr. Cheney?) had split. No, Mr. Charlie remained in power. President Obama, speechmaker-baller ("He got game!"), propagandist for the GOP, war-hawk convert, Wall Street pupet serves Mr. Charlie far better than Mr. Bush.
  Deadheads know what I'm talkin' 'bout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTMk_LBSVzw

No comments:

Post a Comment